Dysfunction of the pancreas leads to endocrine pathologies. There are many remedies available for their treatment, one of which is diabetes patches.
Diabetes mellitus is one of the most common and dangerous diseases of the endocrine system. The disease occurs due to a deficiency in the production of the hormone insulin and a violation of its effect on the body. A number of other factors that can provoke a painful condition are also distinguished.
Every day, diabetics are at serious risk because delayed use of an insulin injection can be fatal. But there are other, easier to use drugs to maintain the body. One such remedy is diabetes patches. Their action is aimed at reducing glycemia and improving overall well-being. To date, these antidiabetic patches are distinguished:
- Anti Hyperglycemia Patch
- Ji dao
- Blood Sugar Diabetic Plaster
- Diabetic patch
The above funds are quite popular in Europe and Asia, although they are made in China. Unfortunately, diabetes is an incurable disease, but it can be corrected. For this, the patient is compiled with individual therapy regimens aimed at compensating for hormones.
, , , ,
Indications for the use of a patch for diabetes
Today, diabetes patches are gaining popularity. The remedy is indicated for use mainly for patients with the second type of disease. The drug has such an effect on the body:
- Normalization of the level of glucose in the blood due to plant components.
- Stimulation of epidermal regeneration processes.
- Improving the protective properties of the immune system.
- Normalization of cholesterol.
- Blood pressure regulation.
- Strengthening the walls of blood vessels.
- Recovery of the body with hormonal disorders.
- Improving overall well-being.
- Destruction of pathogens.
The composition of the patch includes components of plant origin, which do not have an adverse effect on the body. Another advantage of the tool is its practicality, that is, it is suitable for both overweight patients and elderly people. In this case, the therapeutic effect persists for a long period of time. Before applying the patch, you must always consult with an endocrinologist.
, , , ,
Chinese plaster ji dao for diabetes
A popular herbal remedy in China for treating diabetes is the ji dao patch. The drug is an herbal composition applied to sticky tissue. Beneficial substances penetrate the blood without damaging the skin and are carried throughout the body. Ji Tao minimizes the symptoms of type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
The therapeutic effect of the drug:
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Normalizes blood pressure.
- Restores hormonal balance.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Increases the strength and elasticity of the walls of blood vessels.
- It removes harmful substances from the body.
A balanced herbal composition has a complex effect on the body. The composition of Ji Dao includes such components:
- Licorice root - the plant contains steroidal saponins, which are involved in hormonal synthesis. Licorice lowers cholesterol and saturates the blood with oxygen.
- Sowing rice seeds - in the medicine there is an extract from rice seeds, which purifies the blood, removes toxins and toxins.
- Coptis rhizome - eliminates pain in the abdomen and normalizes the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. It improves the outflow of bile from the liver, prevents vomiting and acid burping.
- Anemarren root is a popular oriental medicine plant. Tones and nourishes tissues, improves overall well-being.
- Trihozant - restores and supports the immune system. Fights complications of diabetes.
The method of use of the drug is transdermal. The patch is attached to the feet, which contain many active points responsible for the vessels and internal organs. The skin needs to be thoroughly washed and wiped, the adhesive should be glued with massaging movements. The drug is left for 8 hours, and then removed, washed and left the next day.
The duration of use of one strip is 14 days. The total duration of the course of therapy is 28 days. That is, 2 plasters are required for treatment. To achieve a lasting therapeutic effect, 2-3 courses should be taken.
Chinese patch is contraindicated for children under 12 years of age and pregnant women, as well as with intolerance to its active components. The product is forbidden to apply on the skin with damage.
, , ,
Diabetic patch for diabetes
To maintain a normal blood sugar level with endocrine disorders, you can use the diabetic patch. The tool acts transdermally - through the navel. It contains plant extracts that eliminate the signs of the disease: rhizome of anemarrena and Remania, berber in, trihozant, arrowroot, astragalus, pit, borneol.
Diabetic patch has the following properties:
- Maintains normal blood sugar.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Increases patency and elasticity of blood vessels.
- Normalizes metabolic processes.
- Prevents the formation of blood clots.
- Relieves swelling and restores trophic tissue.
- Eliminates paresthesia of the lower extremities.
To apply the patch, it is necessary to remove the protective film from it and stick it on the washed navel. During wear, the patch should be protected from water, that is, during a bath or shower, it is better to remove it. After 3-4 days, the product must be changed, allowing the skin to rest for 3-5 hours. The minimum course of treatment is 5 plasters.
Diabetic patch is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to its components, skin lesions and open wounds, exacerbation of dermatological diseases, as well as during pregnancy. Before applying the product, you should determine the level of sugar in the blood.
Diabetes blood sugar patch
Another transdermal remedy for maintaining normal blood sugar is the Blood sugar diabetic patch. It has a natural plant composition and is approved for use at any stage of diabetes. The preparation contains anemarren rhizome, licorice root and koptis, trihozant and rice seeds.
Benefits of blood sugar diabetic:
- Ease of use.
- Long-term therapeutic effect, which persists even after undergoing treatment.
- Safety for the body, in particular for the gastrointestinal tract (does not contain chemical components).
- Does not damage the skin.
After application to the skin, the product begins to secrete active components that are well absorbed through the skin, penetrate the systemic circulation and spread throughout the body. Chinese Blood sugar diabetic acts on the causes of the disease, not on the symptoms. That is, the action of its components is aimed at eliminating the pathological factors of diabetes.
- Decreased blood sugar.
- Restoration of the walls of blood vessels.
- Normalization of hormonal balance.
- Correction of immunodeficiency conditions.
- Normalization of the cardiovascular system.
- Removal of harmful substances from the body.
Long-term use of the drug helps to restore the pancreas. Thanks to this, the body begins to independently produce the necessary insulin. The patch is contraindicated for patients with hypersensitivity to its components, during pregnancy and lactation, for patients under 12 years of age. Blood sugar diabetic is forbidden to stick to fresh wounds and other skin lesions.
To achieve a lasting therapeutic effect, the patch should be attached to the navel. This area contains many blood vessels that quickly absorb and distribute drug components throughout the body. The patch can be worn for 8-12 hours, then remove, wash the skin thoroughly and repeat the procedure the next day.
In the early days of using Blood sugar diabetic, insulin injections may be required, so you need to control your blood sugar. The main course of treatment takes 3-4 weeks, but if necessary, the disease is prevented.
Bio diabetes patch
Diabetes transdermal patches are composed of herbal components with pronounced healing properties. That is, such drugs can be classified as absolutely safe for the body. The bio-patch is easily attached to the skin, and its active substances easily penetrate through the layers of the dermis into the systemic circulation. This action of the drug improves blood circulation and normalizes glucose levels.
Consider the popular bio-plasters:
- Anti hyperglycemia patch
Suitable for the correction of all forms and stages of diabetes. It has a 100% natural composition: licorice, rhizomes of smoked, seeds of sown rice, anemarren, trihozant. All components have the maximum synergistic effect, that is, each substance enhances the action of the other.
Reduces side effects of endocrine disorder. Regulates hormonal balance and cholesterol. Strengthens vascular walls and normalizes blood pressure. Cleans from toxins and toxins, has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system.
A unique herbal medicine. Its active components penetrate the deeper layers of the skin and spread throughout the body. The composition of the patch includes pit, borneol, astragalus, marenta and other substances. The product is applied to the skin near the navel and left for 1-3 days. During water procedures, the patch should be removed. The full course of treatment consists of 15-30 patches, i.e. 3-6 packs.
Diabetes patches are alternative medications used to treat and prevent illness. The transdermal agent is glued to the skin and its active components are absorbed into the systemic circulation.
This mechanism of action does not affect the gastrointestinal tract and avoids a decrease in the activity of the drug due to gastric metabolism. This reduces the risk of adverse reactions.
Transdermal in comparison with oral has a faster and more effective effect. The patch provides a constant concentration of active substances in the blood. The frequency of use of the drug is also reduced.
, , , , , ,