Violation of venous blood flow leads to stagnation of blood and the formation of blood clots. To eliminate such a pathology, Phlebodia 600 or Troxevasin are often used, which have proven themselves in medical practice.
To eliminate impaired venous blood flow, Phlebodia 600 or Troxevasin is often used.
Characteristic Flebodia 600
The drug has a venotonic effect. The main substance in its composition is diosmin.
The medicine provides a decrease in stagnation in the veins and helps to increase their tone. The therapeutic component activates the processes of blood microcirculation. As a result of its use, there is an improvement in lymphatic drainage and capillary resistance.
The medicine also has anti-inflammatory properties.
Therapy with the drug leads to positive changes:
- veins are reduced
- there is an increase in venous tone,
- the pressure in the lymph decreases,
- venous congestion is eliminated,
- the permeability of the walls of small vessels is reduced,
- inflammation is eliminated
- free radicals are blocked.
When using the medicine, the active substance is quickly absorbed by the body and is evenly distributed in the tissues of the veins.
The therapeutic properties of the drug persist for a long time (about 4 days).
Indications for the use of the drug may be the following pathological conditions:
- violation of blood microcirculation,
- the presence of varicose veins,
- the appearance of trophic changes in the tissues of the legs,
- symptoms of lymphovenous insufficiency.
For the use of the drug, different schemes are used depending on the indications.
With varicose veins, the use of 1 tablet per day is recommended. The duration of the course of treatment can vary within 2-6 months, depending on the severity of the pathological process.
With exacerbation of hemorrhoids, up to 3 tablets are prescribed per day for a week for 2 months.
Find out your risk level for hemorrhoid complications. Take a free online test from experienced proctologists. Testing time no more than 2 minutes 7 simple
test 10 thousand successful
The drug is also used for prophylactic purposes during pregnancy. They start taking 1 tablet a day from the 2nd trimester and finish the treatment 20 days before the planned birth.
There are few contraindications for the use of Phlebodia 600. The tool is not approved for use in the presence of individual intolerance to the individual components of the drug.
The tool is not approved for use in the presence of individual intolerance to the individual components of the drug.
Side effects of the drug include the appearance of an allergic reaction, headaches or digestive disorders.
Medical studies have not revealed the harmful effects of Phlebodia 600 on the fetus during the period of gestation. Therefore, it is approved for the treatment of pregnant women after 12 weeks.
The medicine contains the active ingredient troxerutin, which has an angioprotective effect. The drug also has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and decongestant properties.
The therapeutic substance reduces the permeability of the walls of the capillaries and does not allow their fragility. Due to its membrane-stabilizing qualities, Troxevasin protects cell membranes from damage.
As a result of treatment with the drug, positive changes occur in the patient's condition:
- swelling is eliminated
- inflammation goes away
- microcirculation and microvascular perfusion improves,
- lymph outflow is restored,
- the severity of pain and seizures decreases.
Troxevasin is prescribed as part of the complex therapy of a number of diseases:
- venous circulation failure,
- the presence of postphlebitis syndrome,
- varicose veins accompanied by trophic disorders and ulcers,
The drug is used for venous insufficiency in pregnant women, starting from the 2nd trimester.
It is included in the course of treatment for patients suffering from diabetic retinopathy, high blood pressure and atherosclerosis.
The recommended therapeutic dose of the drug is 600 mg (2 capsules). With insufficient effect, the dosage is increased. If necessary, maintenance therapy use 1 capsule per day.
If the treatment is carried out with a medicinal product in the form of a gel, then the composition is applied by massaging movements to the affected areas twice a day.
Before starting a course of treatment, you should carefully read the instructions for use, as There are a number of contraindications for the use of troxevasin.
Drug therapy is not allowed with hypersensitivity to its individual components.
The tool is not used for peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, with gastritis in acute form. In the presence of renal failure, Troxevasin is used with caution and under the supervision of a physician.
The use of the drug during pregnancy is allowed only in 2-3 trimesters.
Differences between Phlebodia 600 and Troxevasin
Medicines not only differ in their composition, but also in the form of release. If diasmin is available in tablet form, then troxerutin is in the form of capsules or ointments.
The manufacturers of Troxevasin are pharmaceutical companies in Ireland and Bulgaria. Flebodia 600 tablets are available in France.
Due to the large difference in price, Troxevasin is more affordable, its cost is almost 3 times less.
Which is better: Troxevasin or Phlebodia 600
Both drugs belong to venotonics and angioprotectors. But they include various active and auxiliary substances. Therefore, the body's response to these medications may vary.
Phlebodia 600 instructions Troxevasin: application, release forms, side effects, analogues Troxerutin instructions
The choice of the drug should be approached individually, carefully examining all the indications and contraindications that have some differences.
Description of venotonics, how they act
Venotonics restore the damaged structure and strengthen the weakened walls and valves of the veins. Venotonic drugs improve the outflow of blood and lymph from the lower extremities and reduce stagnation in venous and lymphatic vessels. They eliminate the phenomena of lymphovenous insufficiency, which underlies trophic disorders and destruction of tissues of the lower extremities.
The mechanisms of action of phlebotonics are as follows:
- Direct restoration, strengthening, increasing the tone of the walls and valves of the veins, which narrows them in the area of varicose areas.
- Reducing the inflammatory process in the walls of the venous vessels, which prevents destructive changes in them.
- Reducing the viscosity of venous blood, which prevents the formation of blood clots in the lumen of the veins.
- Normalization of the tone of the capillaries and the smallest lymphatic ducts, which improves blood supply to tissues and reduces their swelling.
Modern venotonics have therapeutic effects not only on the veins, but also on the vessels of the microvasculature (capillaries and lymphatic ducts) in the lower extremities. They do not strengthen the arteries of the legs and do not affect the blood circulation in them.
Key indications for use
Venotonics are indicated for the treatment and prevention of such diseases and conditions:
- Varicose veins of the lower extremities: dilated veins, spider veins, large varicose nodes.
- Thrombophlebitis of superficial and deep veins on the legs.
- Postthrombophlebitis Syndrome.
- Chronic venous insufficiency of the lower extremities, regardless of the severity and cause of occurrence (heaviness and swelling of the legs, brown and cyanotic spots, redness and long-healing wounds on the skin of the legs).
- Lymphostasis - stagnation of lymph (severe dense swelling of the legs and feet), caused by damage to the deep veins and lymph vessels after acute purulent-inflammatory processes (erysipelas, fasciitis).
Thrombophlebitis - an inflammation of a vein with the formation of a thrombus
Names and features of the most effective drugs
All venotonics are available in tablet form and for local application to the area of varicose veins. The general classification of the most effective modern drugs is given in the table.
According to multicenter studies, the most effective venotonics for leg varicose veins are preparations containing diosmin (Detralex, Phlebodia, Venodiol). But which of these drugs is the most effective, definitely can not be said. The choice of the drug depends on the experience and beliefs of the doctor, and the result of treatment depends on the individual characteristics of the patient and the pathology for which he is prescribed. An equally important point is that the medicine should be of high quality, and not forged, really released by the original company.
One of the most commonly prescribed venotonics is Detralex. The popularity of the drug is due to several points:
- Long-term existence in the pharmaceutical market.
- Positive patient reviews regarding efficacy and good tolerance.
- The presence in the composition of the drug is not only diosmin, but also hesperidin, which enhances its effect.
- The rapid onset of the therapeutic effect, which is most often noted by patients with stage 1-2 varicose veins and acute hemorrhoids, especially when taking a shock dose of the drug.
- Relatively affordable price.
Additional features of Detralex are the need to take twice a day and the large size of the tablets, which makes it difficult to drink them in some patients.
The main competitor of Detralex is the drug Phlebodia. Its popularity is due to such features:
- Contains only diosmin, but at the highest dose compared to other flavanoids.
- The effect occurs gradually, but lasting, which is best suited for patients with chronic stable course of venous pathology of the lower extremities and hemorrhoids.
- The active substance is released from the intestine during the day, which allows you to take the drug once a day.
Despite the relatively high price, Phlebodia is one of the favorite phlebotonic preparations among both specialists and patients.
Troxevasin and Aescusan
Venotonics almost identical in effectiveness are derivatives of rutin (Troxevasin) and horse chestnut escin (Eskuzan). Although there is nothing in common between these drugs in origin, they are united by such features:
- slow onset and short duration of the therapeutic effect,
- the need for two to three times a day,
- mild strengthening effect on the venous wall,
- lack of positive effect on capillaries and microcirculation,
- the largest application experience (decades),
- availability due to low price.
The most important advantage of Troxevasin and horse chestnut preparations is the presence of both tablet and ointment-gel forms (Troxevasin, Venitan). This allows you to enhance the effect of the active substance due to the general effect on the venous wall through the blood and local strengthening by applying to the skin of the legs.
Cycle 3 Fort
Another venotonic, which should be considered separately, is Cyclo-3 Fort. The components that make up it (a small dose of hesperidin, needle and vitamin C) provide a really good strengthening effect on the venous wall, capillaries and lymphatic ducts. Cyclo-3 Fort is slightly weaker than Detralex and Phlebodia, but stronger than Troxevasin and Aescusan.
The most important advantage of Cyclo-3 Fort is the ability to use it for varicose veins of the legs at any stage of pregnancy. It can also be used to treat exacerbations of hemorrhoids in pregnant women.
Contraindications and side effects
In general, all venotonics are equally well tolerated by patients and rarely cause side effects. If they arise, they are more likely associated not with the harmful properties of the drug, but with the individual intolerance of its components. It can be:
- Allergic reactions in the form of a rash and itching of the skin, exacerbation of chronic dermatological problems.
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and other manifestations of an irritating effect on the mucous membranes of the stomach and intestines.
- Headache and dizziness.
Therefore, there is only one absolute contraindication for venotonic treatment - any side effects or poor tolerance of a particular drug. In this case, the tool can be replaced by an analogue with an identical or other active substance. If there are problems with the gastrointestinal tract, liver and kidneys, venotonics are not contraindicated, but the need and features of the application must be decided by the attending physician.
Side effects of phlebotonics
According to generally accepted recommendations, it is better to refrain from using venotonics during pregnancy. Although no harmful effects on the fetal organism have been recorded in studies, they are not prescribed without special indications. The most suitable drug is Cyclo-3 Fort, which is characterized by an optimal ratio of potential benefits and harms.
What effect should be expected from phlebotonic treatment
It is impossible to recover from varicose veins of the legs with venotonics alone. These drugs, although important, but not the only component of treatment. This means that on their own they cannot completely solve the problems with leg veins. They reduce the severity and rate of progression of pathological changes.
How effective venotonics can be with varicose veins depends on the degree of expansion and condition of the veins and the severity of the manifestations of lymphatic venous insufficiency of the legs. The weaker the venous wall, and the stronger it is dilated - the less is the ability to restore its structure. Irreversible skin changes in the form of trophic disorders and ulcers, lymphostasis, venous eczema cannot be completely eliminated.
Varicose veins and venous insufficiency of the 1st degree can be almost completely eliminated by venotonics in combination with the observance of recommendations on the lifestyle and elastic compression of the legs in 80-90%. With 2 degrees, the effectiveness of such therapy is no more than 50-60%, with a third - 30-40%, which indicates the inevitability of surgery.
The main rule of treatment with venotonics is a systematic intake of courses lasting from one to 2-3 months 2-3 times a year. Venotonic drugs will not have a full effect if they are taken for only a few days. Any varicose veins is a chronic disease, therefore, course treatment with venotonics should be carried out throughout life. It is better to entrust the solution to questions concerning the choice and dose of the drug, the frequency and duration of administration!
The best surgeon-phlebologist in Moscow Kirill Samokhin treats varicose veins quickly and without pain.
According to doctors, drugs from the group of venotonics and angioprotectors will cope well with hemorrhoids, which is accompanied by swelling. They normalize the microcirculation of blood and lymph flow, relieve pain.
The list of venotonic drugs includes drugs that affect the venous wall. These include Phlebodia, Detralex, Venarus, Troxevasin.
However, clinical efficacy has been proven only for Phlebodia and Detralex. The remaining drugs are prescribed less often and do not have increased effectiveness.
But, the means of Phlebodia, Detralex, Venarus are united by the fact that they have the active substance diosmin. It is necessary to understand and understand which drug is better, what reviews do patients leave?
The similarities of the compounds of Troxevasin and Phlebodia
Medicines do not have similar compositions. The active ingredient of Phlebodia is diosmin, which has a tonic effect on blood vessels, improves blood circulation and the condition of capillaries. The drug has a weak anti-inflammatory effect. The drug helps to eliminate venous stasis, prevent further vasodilation, strengthen and increase the elasticity of the venous wall.
Phlebodia is prescribed for thrombophlebitis, hemorrhoids, trophic ulcers, varicose veins. The active component of the drug does not have a pathological effect on the pregnant woman’s body and the fetus, therefore, the medicine can be prescribed in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters, it must be canceled 3 weeks before the birth. Contraindication to the appointment of the drug is considered hypersensitivity to the substances that make up the composition.
In rare cases, the body's reaction to diosmin may be a burning sensation, nausea, weakness, or headache.
The active component of troxevasin is troxerutin, which provides anti-edematous, pronounced anti-inflammatory and angioprotective effects. Troxerutin helps reduce capillary fragility, arrest the inflammatory process, normalize blood circulation and lymph outflow, and relieve cramps and pain.
Troxevasin is used for varicose veins, trophic ulcers, hemorrhoids, venous insufficiency, and diabetic retinopathy.
The drug is used for varicose veins, trophic ulcers, hemorrhoids, venous insufficiency, diabetic retinopathy, hypertension, atherosclerosis. Troxerutin is able to provoke the development of undesirable effects in the presence of a patient:
- hypersensitivity to the substances that make up
- digestive tract ulcer,
- renal failure.
Troxevasin is approved for use in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters of pregnancy, during lactation.
Differences of Troxevasin from Phlebodia
Medicines differ in composition, list of contraindications and mechanism of action on the body. Phlebodia is available in the form of tablets and cream. Troxevasin is in the form of capsules and gel for external use.
Packaging of the drug on the basis of diosmin is available at a price of 980 rubles. (tablets) or 390 rubles. (cream). The cost of packaging Troxevasin from 340 rubles. (capsules) or 190 rubles. (gel).
Medicines have similar indications for use. Troxerutin is a natural substance, therefore, it often provokes the development of a negative response from the immune system.
Both medicines are allowed for use during pregnancy and lactation, but it is necessary to focus on the individual reaction of the body to the effect of the drug.
Troxevasin has a more pronounced anti-inflammatory effect, but its use is accompanied by a higher risk of developing unwanted effects.
The choice of the drug should be carried out by the attending physician, taking into account the general condition of the patient, the severity of the pathology, the presence of concomitant diseases.
Doctors' reviews of Troxevasin and Phlebodia
Inga Leonidovna, phlebologist, Blagoveshchensk
To combat severe pain, swelling, inflammation, I recommend that patients use Troxevasin. The drug goes well with other medicines. The best result can be achieved using complex gel and capsules.
Phlebodia acts softer. The use of these French tablets is effective in the initial stages of venous insufficiency of the lower extremities and in the chronic form of pathology during the period of remission.
Alena Dmitrievna, proctologist, Tobolsk
Phlebodia can be used in the initial stages of varicose veins of the small pelvis or rectum to prevent their further stretching, prevention of cracks. For acute pain and severe edema, inflammation, I recommend using Troxevasin. The therapeutic effect of this medication is faster.
Both medicines are well tolerated, can be used as part of complex therapy. Side effects develop rarely, do not require specific treatment, disappear on their own after the medication is canceled.
Petr Egorovich, Traumatologist, Chita
To get rid of edema and moderate pain with damage to the ligaments of the lower extremities, Phlebodia can be used. The drug does not have a toxic effect on the fetus during pregnancy, is contraindicated only in the presence of hypersensitivity to diosmin.
The medicine improves local blood circulation, contributing to the rapid elimination of congestion, which accelerates the natural regeneration process.
Victor, 37 years old, Ukhta
Varicose veins are the result of congenital heart disease. Medicines have to be taken in courses, 2 times a year, in order to prevent the development of complications. Troxevasin helps to quickly deal with edema and pain. The drug is available, 1 package is enough for the entire course. Treatment is not accompanied by side effects, even taking into account the fact that, due to the underlying pathology, several drugs must be taken regularly.
Anastasia, 42 years old, Kazan
Phlebodia has been prescribed for the treatment of hemorrhoids. The drug must be taken by the course, the marked relief was noticed only at the end of the 5th day of treatment. After therapy, the bowel movement ceased to be painful, cracks were tightened. The disease did not return even 3 months after the completion of the course, which, given the nature of my work, is evidence of the effectiveness of the drug.
Larisa, 54 years old, Fryazino
It is difficult to get an appointment with a local phlebologist. The therapist at the local clinic advised me to use Troxevasin in gel form while I was waiting, but after a week I did not notice any improvement. Medication helps to cope with swelling and pain for 2-3 hours, but not more.
Then the doctor recommended strengthening the treatment with the capsules of this medicine. Within a week, the veins became less pronounced, the feeling of heaviness completely disappeared, and edema ceased to torment. When I got an appointment with a phlebologist, the doctor said that everything was done correctly, the condition is satisfactory, further medication is not required.
Most advanced vascular pathologies require long-term treatment with various drugs.
Often this list may include the above funds having the following composition:
- Troxevasin. In one capsule of medicine is 0.3 g. troxerutin, in a gel of 20 mg in 1 g. facilities.
- Phlebodia. Each tablet contains 600 mg of diosmin.
Troxerutin is a modified semisynthetic glycoside of a flavonoid found naturally in red plants. Diosmin is obtained as a result of chemical treatment of the plant substance hesperidin released from citrus fruits.
As practice shows, the separate use of drugs does not allow to cope with severe pathologies of veins and blood vessels. To achieve maximum effect, doctors recommend complex use.
For prevention, Troxevasin and Phlebodia can be used as the only means.
Due to the different composition, one drug in the course of therapy can be replaced by another, if after applying the first there was no positive effect.
Troxevasinum is a medicine from the group of angioprotectors (strengthening the walls of blood vessels). Also, the drug has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant (cleansing the body of free radicals) property.
Phlebodia 600 - this drug also refers to angioprotective agents, and also has a venotonic (increases the tone and contractility of the venous wall) property.
- Troxevasin. The active active ingredient of this drug is troxerutin; additional components are also included to give a pharmacological form.
- Phlebodia 600. The active substance in this preparation is diosmin. And also to give pharmacological forms included additional components.
Mechanism of action
- Troxevasin. Troxerutin, the active component of this drug, helps prevent white blood cells from secreting a substance that causes blood clots, red blood cells to stick together (red blood cells), and blood clots on the walls of blood vessels. Troxerutin also has a small anticoagulant (blood thinning) effect, and also strengthens the vascular wall, which prevents the uncontrolled release of fluid into the tissue that causes swelling.
- Phlebodia 600. Diosmin, which is part of the drug, has a venotonic effect. Due to the strengthening and increasing tone of the vessel wall, the liquid part of the blood plasma does not leak into the tissue, which helps to prevent the development of edema. The anti-inflammatory property of the drug reduces the intensity of pain in places with damage to the venous wall. Diosmin also improves lymphatic drainage (outflow), which helps to reduce edema in the lower extremities.
- Superficial phlebitis (inflammation of the wall of veins located directly under the skin),
- Varicose veins,
- Weakness of the venous wall during pregnancy,
- Hemorrhoidal inflammation,
- Eyeball hemorrhage,
- Weakness of the vascular wall of the eye.
- Varicose veins,
- Hemorrhoids in acute and chronic form,
- In the postoperative period, as a prophylaxis of orthostatic hypotension (a sharp change in peripheral blood pressure as a result of a change in position from horizontal to vertical),
- To reduce bleeding in the postoperative period, after phlebectomy (removal of veins),
- To prevent the formation of hemorrhage during the use of the intrauterine device.
- Allergic reactions to the components of the drug (redness, itching and rash on the skin, Quincke's edema, anaphylactic shock),
- Hypotension (lowering blood pressure),
- Tachycardia (increased heart rate),
- Dyspeptic symptoms (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation, bloating and abdominal pain),
- Headache, dizziness,
- Psychomotor agitation.
- Allergic reactions to the components of the drug,
- Dyspeptic symptoms,
- Headache, dizziness,
- Psychomotor agitation.
Release forms and price
- Gel 2%, 40g, 1pc, - "from 213r",
- Capsules 300mg, 50pcs, - "from 391r",
- Capsules 300mg, 100pcs, - "from 698r."
- 600mg tablets, 15pcs, - "from 668r",
- 600mg tablets, 18pcs, - "from 657r",
- 600mg tablets, 30pcs, - "from 1031r",
- 600mg tablets, 60pcs, - "from 1887r."
Troxevasin or phlebodia, which is better?
When choosing a drug for the treatment of vascular wall pathology, it is necessary to clearly determine the degree of violation and the stage of the disease. So Troxevasin will be advisable to take in case of postphlebitic disorders (as a result of a long-standing peripheral intravenous catheter, or improperly performed intravenous injection), with varicose veins of the lower extremities, trophic ulcers, hemorrhoids in the initial stages, without loss and infringement of hemorrhoids. This drug has the anti-inflammatory activity necessary in these cases, it also strengthens the walls of the capillaries and prevents their fragility. In accordance with these properties, it will be possible to destroy the causes of the disease (fragility of the vessel wall and inflammation of the tissue).
Phlebodia 600 effectively copes with varicose veins of the lower extremities in the initial stage of the disease. It is also advisable to use this drug for lymphovenous insufficiency with severe edema. Since this drug strengthens and tones the walls of veins and capillaries, increases the microcirculation of peripheral vessels, and also accelerates lymphatic outflow, which significantly reduces edema. Uncomplicated hemorrhoids and impaired blood microcirculation can be added to the list of indications for admission.
Troxevasin or phlebodia, which is better for varicose veins?
These drugs are analogues - they have different active active ingredients in their compositions, but their mechanism of action and indications are similar. For the treatment of varicose veins and varicose veins of the lower extremities, Troxevasin and Flebodia 600 are equally suitable.
A distinctive feature of Troxevasin is that it is presented in tablet and gel form of release. Due to this, it can have a local effect as well as a systemic (general) effect on varicose veins; accordingly, its therapeutic effect is higher.
With advanced cases of this disease, a combined use of these drugs is possible. Or with the ineffectiveness of one drug, you can replace it with another.
Compare the composition of the drugs
Before deciding which medicine is better, they must be compared with each other. The components of Detralex include - 450 mg (diosmin) and 50 mg (hesperidin). Microcrystalline cellulose, pure water, gelatin, talc compounds, and starch are used as additional components.
The components of Phlebodia include - 600 mg (diosmin), and additional components like silicon, talc compounds and so on.
From the content of the active substance, we can say that Phlebodia contains more of it than Detralex. Venarus contains as much active substance as Detralex.
Troxevasin (tablets) includes the active substance troxerutin, additional components - gelatin, quinoline, lactose monohydrate, yellow sunset, titanium dioxide.
Also, it is worth noting that clinical antihistamines were conducted, and it was found that the drugs have a positive therapeutic effect on blood circulation.
Indications for admission
Such drugs as Detralex, Venarus, Phlebodia and Troxevasin (capsules and ointment) are used to cure such diseases:
- With varicose veins.
- With a chronic form of venous insufficiency.
- They are used for symptomatic therapy of venous insufficiency, the signs of which are pain, fatigue and heaviness in the lower extremities, their swelling.
- During an exacerbation of hemorrhoids.
Detralex and Phlebodia can fit into the regimen of complex treatment when microcirculation is disturbed.
Means have a positive effect on the lymphatic system, which helps to strengthen the capillary throughput functions, dilate blood vessels and eliminate stagnation.
Choosing which drug is better, more effective and more productive to cope with the disease, you need to understand that it all depends on the degree of disease progression. If at an early stage, then Phlebodia, Detralex will have the required therapeutic effect, but in the later stages of the disease, they may be useless.
With external hemorrhoids, Troxevasin ointment will do well. Venarus will well relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids, but it will have the desired effect only on the 18th day of its administration.
Contraindications, side effects
Despite the fact that all drugs are well tolerated by patients, which is confirmed by their reviews, but, like any other drugs, they have their contraindications. It has already been proven that Detralex and Phlebodia can have a negative effect:
- On the gastrointestinal tract, resulting in heartburn, nausea, pain and abdominal cramps.
- A slightly less likely manifestation of an allergic reaction, which occurs as a small rash, mild itching, redness of the skin.
- Even more rarely, migraines can develop, dizziness, and general ill health in general, appear.
The patient who takes these funds, you need to clearly understand that if after using them, he had any side effects or began to feel bad, you must immediately stop taking the drug and seek medical advice.
When contacting a doctor, he may revise the prescribed treatment regimen, possibly reduce the dosage of the drug or select a similar remedy to replace, for example, Venarus or Troxevasin.
It is worth noting that all drugs are not used in the treatment of diseases if the patient has an increased sensitivity to them or to any component, as well as for individual intolerance.
Detralex and Phlebodia are produced by pharmaceutical manufacturers in France. The effect of drugs has a direct relationship with the dosage taken by the patient. Before you understand which is better, you need to read the instructions for receiving funds.
Take Phlebodia, to achieve an effective result, you need this:
- With hemorrhoids, the drug is used up to three times a day. Course for a week, drink only with food.
- For the therapeutic purposes of vascular diseases, it is enough to take it once a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
Detralex is better to drink, adhering to such a scheme:
- For therapeutic purposes, chronic venous insufficiency requires up to two tablets per day. The instructions clearly state that one tablet is taken during the day, and the second is taken at dinner.
- With exacerbated hemorrhoids, the patient needs to drink up to five tablets per day, moreover, according to a specific scheme. During the treatment of an exacerbated disease, you need to remember that Detralex is better to combine with other drugs of external therapy, as well as a strict diet.
Venarus is used only during meals, two tablets per day are enough. For example, you can drink Venarus at breakfast, and then at dinner or lunch.
If Venarus is taken with exacerbated hemorrhoids, then three tablets can be taken twice a day, but such an intensive course should be continued for no more than four days.
Troxevasin is available in the form of capsules and ointments, patient reviews claim that the ointment is the best and most effective drug that can cope with pain in the shortest possible time.
From all this we can conclude that taking a pill once a day is much more convenient than distributing the drug several times.
Detralex and Phlebodia underwent clinical trials, and it can be said with confidence that they can be used by a pregnant woman, there was no negative effect on the fetus. However, it can be taken only from the second trimester of pregnancy.
The opinions and opinions of patients taking these drugs were divided. Some are sure that Detralex is better, others are inclined towards Phlebodia. But, if you do not take it, neither one nor the other drug, unequivocally speak out that it is better not to succeed.
In each individual case and specific situation, the tool works in its own way, it can fit one category of patients, while completely not fit another.
Patients who were recommended Detralex for hemorrhoids at an early stage of the disease claim that the therapeutic effect was pronounced, and the remedy showed its therapeutic effect. Therefore, we can conclude that it is better to take it at 1 or 2 stages of varicose veins.
Also, it is this drug that gives a small precipitate to the gastrointestinal tract, since it has less active substance, it has a mild effect on the body, while not causing nausea and other side effects.
Patients who need to get a quick medical result, need to look at Phlebodia, because there is more active substance in it, therefore, the effect of treatment will come more quickly.
The price of medicines:
- Phlebodia can be bought for 539 rubles - 15 tablets, for 886 rubles 30 tablets will cost, for 60 tablets the price will be 1447 rubles.
- Detralex is sold in pharmacies with 30 and 60 tablets. In the first case, the price will be 700-800 rubles, in the second 1400-1500 rubles.
- Venarus is sold in tablets, similar to Detralex, and its price varies from 500 to 980 rubles.
- Gel Troxevasin will cost 200 rubles, 50 capsules from 363 rubles, 100 capsules from 600 rubles.
In conclusion, it is worth noting that, regardless of the choice of drug, they all have the required preventive and therapeutic effects. How pronounced the therapeutic effect will be depends on each specific situation.
Also, it is worth noting that drugs may not be very budgetary, but at the same time they have decent quality. The colorful video in this article will show how hemorrhoid medications work.
Varicose veins of the legs are a circulatory disorder due to weak venous (valves and vascular walls). The cause of the disease is a hereditary predisposition and lifestyle. Long static load, walking in high heels, weight lifting cause stagnation of blood, stretching of the walls of blood vessels, and venous valves cannot fully perform their function: to provide blood flow up.
Phlebotropic drugs, which include Detralex and Troxevasin, are prescribed for violations of venous blood flow. These drugs have a beneficial effect on venous vessels and blood microcirculation. Each of them has its advantages and disadvantages, when compared, you can try to answer the question: "Detralex or Troxevasin, what is better with varicose veins?"
What is the difference between Detralex and Troxevasin?
Troxevasin capsules or Detralex tablets? Both drugs are prescribed for problems with blood circulation in the calves, feet and hemorrhoids. But Troxevasin capsules has more indications for use in clinical practice than Detralex. This drug is prescribed as an adjuvant:
- after surgery (removal of venous nodes),
- sclerotherapy operations (gluing veins to stop blood flow),
- for the treatment of vascular diseases of the retina in diabetes mellitus, atherosclerosis, hypertension.
Differences in side effects:
- Troxevasin can cause stomach bleeding, urticaria, dermatitis, eczema,
- Detralex - violations of the digestive tract and the vegetative-vascular system.
- Troxevasin is prohibited in case of allergy to its components, in the first trimester of pregnancy, with chronic diseases of the stomach and kidneys in the acute stage, children under 15 years of age,
- Detralex - due to allergies to diosmin and Hesperidin, for children under 18 years old, pregnant in the first three months.
- Troxevasin in 300 mg capsules, 50 pcs. - 372 rub. ( Switzerland),
- Troxevasin, gel 2%, 40 g - 192 rubles (Switzerland),
- Detralex in tablets of 500 mg, 60 pcs. - 1523 rub. (France).
The intake of ascorbic acid enhances the effect of troxevasin.
Medicines similar in their properties to Troxevasin:
Trental Available in the form of tablets and ampoules for injection. One ampoule and tablet contain 100 mg of pentoxifylline. This substance improves blood microcirculation by changing its structure: platelets and red blood cells. It is indicated for improving peripheral circulation in atherosclerosis, varicose veins, diabetes mellitus, angina pectoris, trophic disorders (gangrene, ulcer). It has contraindications from the gastrointestinal tract, hematopoietic system (increased bleeding), hemorrhages in the brain and eyes.
Courantip It has a vasodilating effect with a simultaneous decrease in platelet levels in the blood. It is used in the treatment of coronary heart disease, cerebrovascular accident, to prevent the formation of blood clots. Release form - dragee (1 dragee is equivalent to 25 mg of the main drug dipyridamone). It can not be prescribed for myocardial infarction, liver and kidney failure, collapse.
Tanakan - a herbal preparation based on ginkgo biloba (tablets and 4% solution). Designed to improve brain activity. It enhances peripheral blood flow. possible use during pregnancy and lactation.
Medicines related to Detralex:
Relief - antihemorrhoids based on shark liver and phenylephrine hydrochloride for external use in the form of ointments and for rectal - in the form of suppositories. It has anti-inflammatory, wound healing, hemostatic properties.
Phlebodia600 - a medicine in the form of diosmin-based tablets having a higher concentration than 1 Detralex tablet by 25%. Appointment: treatment of varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
What is the best way to treat varicose veins?
Medication for varicose veins offers a wide selection of drugs. Different in composition, they can equally affect vascular tone, blood viscosity, relieve pain and swelling, so it is difficult to judge which is more effective based on the instructions. Their main difference is side effects and contraindications.
However, the final treatment option for circulatory disorders in the legs should be chosen by a doctor in order to avoid complications.