You will need:
- 1 egg
- 100 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 80 g flour
- 50 g of cocoa powder (not sweet!)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- chopped zest of 1-2 oranges
- 100 g of chocolate (milk or bitter is to your taste)
4. Divide the chocolate bar into three parts. Grind two of them with a knife quite finely and add to the dough, and cut one part into large pieces (7x7 mm) and set aside, with them we will decorate cookies on top.
5. On a baking sheet covered with baking paper, use two teaspoons to place the cookie dough in portions, slightly flatten each piece and decorate with chocolate pieces on top (see photo).
6. Preheat the oven to 180 C and bake cookies for 12-15 minutes.
The most delicious is the cookie the next day. It becomes softer, supple, stops crumbling, I love him very much!
Orange Protein Cookies with Chocolate Chips
An exquisite combination of orange and chocolate is a favorite “feature” of the best chocolatiers in the world. First, you enjoy the rich taste of chocolate, and then a long and fresh aftertaste of orange ...
Whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate, soy protein isolate, isomaltooligosaccharide (fiber, prebiotic), alkalized cocoa, low-sugar chocolate chips (cocoa liquor, cocoa butter, emulsifier (E322 - soya lecithin), sugar (less than 1% ), natural flavoring (vanilla)), candied orange, baking powder, vegetable fats (palm kernel and coconut oil), sorbitol syrup, sodium caseinate, natural and identical to natural flavors, salt, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
Contains a sorbitol syrup sweetener. Excessive use may have a laxative effect.
Read more about isomaltooligosaccharide
Isomaltooligosaccharide (IMO) is a sweet low-calorie fiber with a large amount of prebiotic fiber. Currently, it is widely used as a sweetener in various countries in the food industry and sports nutrition.
IMO is a short-chain carbohydrate mixture of glucose molecules that are linked together by digestion-resistant bonds. IMO can serve as dietary fiber, prebiotic and low-calorie sweetener. One gram contains up to 2 kcal.
- natural product from plant sources
- prebiotic, promotes the growth of beneficial microflora
- low calorie content
- low glycemic index: 34.66 ± 7.65
- gives the effect of satiety
- does not provoke caries
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar
- improves the general condition of the digestive system
- helps maintain healthy cholesterol
- promotes the absorption of minerals
Studies have shown that consumption of 1.5 g per 1 kg of human weight per day does not cause side effects from the gastrointestinal tract
* - recommended retail price